We would like to inform you that at the request of the Vice-Chancellor for Education, the Rector of the University of Lower Silesia appointed Wioletta Boczar as the Advocate for students and doctoral students with disabilities as of 1 October 2013.
The main tasks of the ombudsman for students with disabilities
- To represent within the University and outside the University the interests of students and doctoral students with disabilities.
- To praticipate in the process of identifying the needs, problems and expectations of students and doctoral students with disabilities.
- To mediade the flow of information between the student community and the Department of Educational Support for Students and Doctoral Students with Disabilities.
- To undertake and organise development initiatives for ULS students and PhD students with disabilities with the support of the WESiDzN Department.
- To observe and raise standards regarding the treatment of students and doctoral students with disabilities.