Information about the Student Financial Services Department
The Department of Student Financial Services is dedicated to dealing with matters related to tuition fees and material aid for students. DoSFS staff will dispel any doubts you may have about tuition fees, reliably and efficiently assist you in applying to e.g. a maintenance grant or a financial aid, and, if necessary, prepare documents confirming payment of tuition fees.
What can you do in the Student Financial Services Department?
- apply for tuition fees (postponement, change of payment system, etc.);
- apply for a scholarship;
- apply for a financial aid grant;
- receive a certificate of payment of tuition fees;
- receive a VAT invoice for your tuition fees;
- receive reliable information on the rules for payment of tuition fees and the possibility of changes in this respect;
- receive support in the process of applying for financial aid.
We make every effort to handle as many matters as possible remotely.
You are welcome to contact us by e-mail and telephone:
Our staff are waiting for you in office 107a on the first floor at 55 Strzegomska Street on:
- Tuesday: 10:00-14:00
- Wednesday: 10:00-14:00
- Thursday: 10:00-14:00
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00-14:00