In order to make the University of Lower Silesia accessible to all our students, we have introduced a programme for students with disabilities.
A dedicated Careers Office has been established specifically for students and doctoral students with disabilities, with the aim of assisting and supporting full participation in the educational process of students and PhD students with disabilities.
What does the office do?
- removes barriers to accessing information and educational resources
- provide psychological assistance to students and postgraduate students with disabilities
- makes efforts to obtain funding for activities supporting students and doctoral students with disabilities
- cooperates with student and postgraduate self-governments and organisations, as well as external organisations with a similar profile, on measures to support students and postgraduate students with disabilities
- takes various measures to improve the quality of participation in the educational process of students and doctoral candidates with disabilities.
Where can you find us?
Monday - Friday, 10.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m.
55 Strzegomska Street, ground floor
Do you have any questions?
Call: 71 356 15 74 or 532 549 282