The Career and Placement Office of the University of Lower Silesia was established with our students and graduates in mind.
If you are interested in
- diagnosing your talents and professional aptitudes,
- planning your career path,
- preparing a business plan for your idea for social or commercial activities,
- being assisted in finding a job, placement or internship
or you want to develop your competences and qualifications - you will find the necessary help and support with us.
Your success in the labour market is important to us.
Why contact us?
We employ career advisors with extensive experience who will:
- give you guidance on preparing a professional CV and cover letter, and will show you where to look for job offers that match your competences and aspirations,
- prepare you for a job interview, an interview for a promotion or a raise, an AC/DC session,
- diagnose your professional aptitudes and talents,
- get you registered on biurokarier.edu.pl, where you will find an interesting job, placement and internship offers for students.
We organise the "Week4Work" Job and Entrepreneurship Fair, where you will:
- get to know many interesting employers and the employment conditions they offer,
- find out what trends and new phenomena have appeared or will soon appear in the labour market,
- gain knowledge and skills during training sessions and meetings with practitioners.
We coordinate the "Akademia Umiejętności (Academy of Skills)" competition, which enables the ULS students to obtain funding to carry out research, scientific, social and educational projects thanks to which you have the chance to develop your competences and qualifications.
We conduct coaching sessions, mentoring programmes and study visits thanks to which we:
- support you in achieving your professional, business, and personal goals,
- facilitate the establishment of mentor-mentee relationships with successful people,
- show you interesting places to work.
We organise professional training and courses conducted by practitioners and experts in various fields, facilitating your acquisition of competences and qualifications valued by employers and sought after in the labour market.
We handle the administrative side of the student work placement process and provide access to offers from employers looking for interns, trainees or volunteers.