Together with the University of Lower Silesia, you can develop your competences through several interesting, free projects. You are welcome to participate in:
- various training courses and workshops (e.g. entrepreneurship, interpersonal communication, first aid or assessment centre)
- a mentoring programme (individual consultations with a mentor and a specialist from a given industry)
- an internship programme (120 hours in total)
- meetings with employers (during job fairs, study visits, placements and internships)
- individual meetings with a career counsellor (identifying professional predispositions or assisting in the preparation of application documents).
The forms of competence development offered are addressed to students of
- the second and third years of the first-cycle programmes
- second-cycle programmes
- fourth and fifth years of long-cycle programmes.
For an updated list of training courses, please see the Training tab.
If you have an idea for a study visit - contact us for organisational details.
In the academic year 2022/2023, we are offering paid internships to students from the Psychology programme (semester 7).
Are you interested? Feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Career and Practice Office
You have documents for us - use the 24-hour drop box. Would you like to make an advisory appointment
Strzegomska 55 - ground floor (main hall)