What are you going to learn by choosing this specialization?
- Forms, standards and formats of online journalism.
- Public relations tools on the web.
- E-marketing technician.
- Law and ethics in the digital age.
- Tools for testing and measuring effects on the Internet.
- Create and manage content in social media.
- Building the brand of the place – territorial marketing in the network.
- Creating the image of the organization in traditional and social media.
- Building a personal brand (personal branding).
Career opportunities for you:
- agencies specializing in economic trendwatching,
- departments collecting and analyzing data in corporations,
- economic advisory agencies,
- data departments in local governments and public entities,
- CRM and analytical marketing management departments,
- analytical departments in debt collection companies,
- analytical departments supporting the sales process,
- credit risk management in banks.
What else should you know?
- As a graduate of this major, you will be a comprehensively educated data specialist sought after on the labor market at home and abroad.
- You can work in many areas and sectors of activity, social, economic, business, governmental, local government, non-governmental (NGO's), science and education, non-profit organizations, corporations and international organizations.
- Also in analytical, consulting, ICT, insurance and banking companies.
- Foresight and managing of the future.
- Data mining techniques and web analytics.
- Excel and Python programming workshop.
- Design thinking.
- Anatomy trend - trendwatching trendsetting.