Our University is based a short distance from the very center of Wrocław. It is well-connected with, among others, the airport, the Wrocław Mikołajów railway station, the PKS bus station and the city’s motorway beltway.
We put at your disposal two buildings with lecture halls, laboratories, exhibition galleries, recording studios, a library and administrative departments.
You can get to the University by public bus lines 106, 107, 109, 132, 142, 148, 149, 609, 206 and 249. You get off at the Dolnośląska Szkoła Wyższa bus stop
At the campus:
Keep in mind that you stay in touch with the University all the time:
- via the USOS-web, system, where you will find news and announcements
- on the library website, you have access to the catalogue and search engine for books and publications, as well as opening hours
- • in the virtual Students’ office, where you will learn about the schedule. Usually, it becomes available two weeks before the beginning of the academic year.
What else should you know?
- The University follows the division into the winter and summer exam sessions and a single assessment system. If you wish to follow an individual course of study, however, do not fret: we understand that life may bring many circumstances and numerous reasons to make this decision. Moreover, we always remember that our students are working people.
- You can spread your tuition fees in such a way as to pay in a way that is most convenient for you. Following your request, we will divide the payment into 1, 2, 10 or 12 installments.
- Remember that you can apply for the same scholarships as students of public universities. These scholarships include Rector’s scholarships for academic performance granted to the best students and social maintenance grants and allowances. It is a way of financing a student at a challenging moment in life (provided that they meet the pertinent criteria).
- Additionally, each year we offer scholarships for students with special needs and the ones in a challenging financial situation who want to participate in the Erasmus + program and study or do internships abroad. These scholarships are awarded under the Knowledge Education Development Operational Program (in Polish: PO WER) and enable foreign mobility for disadvantaged groups of students. Thanks to these funds, each and every ULS student can go abroad and benefit from European education systems. Detailed information on PO WER scholarships
At the University, you can visit the following:
- Galeria 55 and Galeria 47, that bring together exhibitions and catalogue the works of the participants of the Summer Academy of Art, , , the students of the Faculty of Arts at ULS, and collaborating artists. We also provide a place for dialogue about contemporary art and its social context. It is here that we organize themed exhibitions, concerts and artistic events.
- Career Office, whose employees will help you find the perfect job, internship or volunteering offers.. Their task is also to support undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. students with various special needs
- The Student Council , that represents students before the authorities submits projects important to their peers, requests changes to the regulations concerning students and organizes engaging events, exhibitions and meetings.
- AULA Theater, the idea of which is to create a space for the implementation of artistic and theatrical projects through experiments and searching for forms of artistic expression by the students of the Faculty of Contemporary Arts. With the use of the theatrical curtain and stage light, the AULA theatre offers the student community to create a forum for an alternative way of commenting, communicating and engaging in dialogue with the environment, revealing the visible and invisible dimensions of existence, showing the features of life in contemporary spaces and places. This language of communication, an alternative to the academic one, through metaphors and symbols next to the stage situation, like a mirror, enables the reflection of the “self,” discerning who and what contemporary man is, how he thinks, reasons, and acts.
- Academic Research Clubs and interest groups
- Kreacja Pedagogy Academic Research Club
- Resocjalizacja Academic Research Club
- Paradygmat Academic Research Club
- SZTUKATERIA Interpretation Workshop Academic Research Club
- Rozos Psychology Academic Research Club
- EDUKACJA Transdisciplinary Doctoral Academic Research Club
- Artistic Academic Research Club at the Pedagogy Institute
- Creative Initiatives Club
- The Photo-Related Club
- Film and TV production Club
- Academic Research Club of ULS Students Cultural Activity
- Scientific and Cultural Initiatives Lab
- Critique Dialogues
- Philosophical Meetings Academic Research Club
- Sports Journalism Academic Research Club
- Music Journalism Academic Research Club
- Public Relations Academic Research Club
- Geoinformatics Academic Research Club