Studying at the ULS
Do you care about a good university programme? So do we, which is why the quality of education is very important to us. We focus on continuous development in order to adapt to changes and current trends. We use modern technology, teach through case studies and engaging exercises based on real challenges you will face in your career. Our lecturers are constantly in training because they want to impart knowledge in an interesting and understandable way.
Regardless of whether you are learning on-site or remotely, we always make sure that the way we teach is friendly and practical. Clear rules, substantive and technical support, clear communication and a focus on student activity during classes are our standards. Our lecturers are committed to providing you with the necessary knowledge and skills to help you realise your full potential in the labour market in the industry or field you have chosen.
Standards of education methodology
We know how to design interesting classes, and how to select methods and tools to support teaching. Our lecturers rely on standards developed by the best experts in the field of educational methodology. We take into account the specifics of how adults learn and what their needs are.
We also know that technology is no longer just one of the trends of a changing reality, but also an integral part of the modern learning process. E-learning, blended learning, rapid learning or microlearning are methods that complement traditional teaching. Implementing such methods successfully is the next stage in the development of our university. We believe that they will significantly increase the effectiveness and attractiveness of your classes, as well as broaden your digital competences.
What does this mean for you?
- In your classes, you will be meeting lecturers who are keen to develop in order to make teaching even more interesting, modern and effective.
- You can be sure of the effectiveness of our teaching standards because they have been developed by experts.
- During your studies, you will become familiar with state-of-the-art technologies that will be useful to you in many workplaces.
- You will gain knowledge through active involvement in classes. You will participate in projects, solve case studies and test your skills during business simulations. You will learn to use specialised computer programmes used in various industries.
- Remember that your opinion is very important to us. At least once a year, we will ask you in an official survey what you think about studying with us and how you rate our activities.