What will you gain by developing your academic career at ULS?
- The Committee for the Evaluation of Scientific Units, as part of its evaluation of scientific activity, has awarded our university a B category.
- The university has already carried out more than 60 research, development and implementation projects, including 14 international projects with funding from, among others, the National Science Centre, the National Centre for Research and Development, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, etc. for a total amount of co-financing of nearly PLN 25 million.
- The University of Lower Silesia is also a venue for numerous seminars, debates, international conferences, specialised courses and trainings, as well as classes conducted by prominent experts, practitioners and specialists cooperating with the university.
- We have one of the largest libraries among non-public universities in Poland. During your studies you can make use of over 95 000 volumes - books, textbooks and magazines. We also offer access to multimedia collections and electronic documents and licensed databases.
- Training at The ULS PhD School enables you to acquire advanced knowledge in pedagogy and related disciplines, prepares you for independent research and teaching at university level, and allows you to creatively exchange ideas and develop your skills.
- We emphasise that our university is a place for the exchange of ideas and opinions, a meeting place for passionate, committed people. The atmosphere at the university and the relationships that are formed are valued by our scientists.
- Uivesrity of Lower Silesia is located not far from the very centre of Wrocław and is well connected to, among others, the airport, the Wrocław Mikołajów railway station, the bus station and the city's motorway ring road.