Did you know that you can enrol at WSB university and go through the recruitment process without leaving home? You can do it now with the Applicant’s Account. It is designed to make it as easy as possible for you to become the student of the University of Lower Silesia.
What you can gain:
• you will go through the entire recruitment process online;
• you provide documents and sign your student agreement from anywhere in the world via the Internet;
• you are up to date with the status of your recruitment process;
• you can pick up the interrupted process of completing the recruitment form at any time;
• you will receive the administrative decision on admission and the certificate of admission to study to apply for a visa faster.
How to create an Applicant’s Account?
It is a simple thing! Make sure you choose a field and form of study most suitable for you, go to the online enrolment and choose the option “Create an account” in the top right corner.
Once you’ve created an account, you will gain access to:
• all practical instructions guiding you through the recruitment process
• a list of all the necessary documents to be provided
If you are one of our students and/or alumni, you can skip the process of setting up the account and use your Extranet login and password.